Here is a link to the Fedora 13 Installation Guide produced by the Fedora Documentation Project. It is quite detailed and contains information about all aspects of the installation, including but certainly not limited to:
- Downloading the desired image.
- Creating the bootable installation images on DVD, CD and USB media.
- Upgrade information.
- Disk partitioning recommendations.
- Network configuration.
- How to create and edit partitions during installation.
- Selecting packages for installation.
- Resolving problems during and after installation.
- Setting up an installation server.
- Preparing and performing kickstart installations.
What? You expected me to do all that work when there is a perfectly wonderful document already out there and freely available?